Regional Marketing Director – Hialeah, FLMall Management Office
- Hours per week
- Date added
- Sep 08, 2022
- Start date
- Now Hiring!
The Regional Director of Marketing is responsible for setting region-wide marketing strategy for an assigned group of properties, ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies, and values are developed in order to drive traffic/sales and NOI growth. The position will act as a liaison between corporate and the field, working in conjunction with the SVP Marketing to oversee the objectives, strategies, tactics, and execution by field marketing teams.
In addition, this person will directly provide the planning and leadership to oversee the day-to-day marketing of Westland Mall, located in Hialeah, Florida. The position is based out of Westland Mall.
Candidates should have a high degree of experience, and comfort with, developing marketing strategies that sit alongside a company’s business plan, and which drive revenue growth. The key to the role is a deep understanding of retail marketing, CRM, digital strategy, and experience leading successful, elevated marketing programs.
Core Functions and Primary Responsibilities
- Works directly with the field teams and Corporate Marketing leadership to develop annual marketing plans/budget, setting region-wide strategy that supports the success of top line and bottom-line growth
- Ensures and maintains accurate budgets and monthly forecast to assigned projects
- Supporting the needs of the individual strategic business plans of each property
- Works with Westland Mall GM and Center team to direct the on-site marketing strategy, coordinating agency resources for digital marketing, events, services, and other marketing programs
- Plays a key lead role to activate the local implementation of national marketing platforms
- Measures marketing effectiveness and results through reporting, research programs, & analytical tools
- Strives to improve and build upon overall customer services and amenities at assigned projects
- Ensures that all brand standards are followed in communication and visuals
- Proactively initiates ideas for testing new marketing channels, campaigns, and concepts
- Understanding the demographics of the markets we serve and how those demographics relate to our retailer mix in order to drive customer traffic
- Develops strategies to attract both current and desired future customers to the property as well as increase length of their trip through experience-based on concepts
- Communicate across all business functions including Leasing, Asset Management, Development, Finance, Operations, Security, Corporate Marketing
- Support Development marketing during property refreshes, expansions, and renovations
- Establishes and enforces standards and best practice
- Must be flexible and able to work events which may include nights, weekends and holidays
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- 10+ years of marketing required
- Shopping Center experience required
- Excellent knowledge of the principles of marketing
- Track record of building high-performance, cross-functional teams
- Bilingual in Spanish/English preferred
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly dynamic work environment
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, time management, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work and learn independently and in a team situation
- Ability to deal with multiple projects and tasks effectively and establish priorities
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow through
- Excellent people skills along with problem solving and time management ability
- Strong financial acumen to manage budgets / solid accounting skills
- Must be proficient on basic Microsoft Office platform and Internet
- Ability to read and understand standard business documentation (e.g. contract language).
- Travel requirements: Occasional
Physical demands or requirements of the position: The requirements listed below are representative of the physical skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear
- The employee Is regularly required to stand and walk up to 8 hours/day
- The employee must be able to communicate verbally in person and on the telephone
- The duties may include bending and stooping, up to 4 hours a day
- Lifting and carrying up to 35 lbs. for at least 15 minutes at a time