It’s the perfect time of year to give yourself a refresh. Maybe you just want to go with a new color or highlights…or maybe it’s time for a complete 180 when it comes to your hairstyle. If you need a little inspiration or not sure what to do, consider some of these trends as you head over to the stylist’s chair.
· Low maintenance is in. Want to worry about one less thing in the morning? Pixies – or super short ‘dos – are back this year and looking extra chic.
· Ready for bangs? It’s the easiest thing to change when you want a new look and this year you have some options. Go for curtain bangs with wispy ends or try out a side-swept look depending on your current hairstyle.
· Textured or blunt – your choice. Short hair is super on trend this year and there’s some good news: you can go for a bob that’s textured or blunt cut.
· Long hair is in, too! As popular as super short hair is, long hair is equally on trend. If you want to give yourself a fresh look, consider hair extensions to give your locks that mermaid length you’ve been wanting.
· Experiment with styles. Don’t want to commit to a certain style or want to protect your beautiful, natural hair? A lace front wig allows you to switch up texture, color or cut any time you please.
Ready to give yourself a makeover? Head to your favorite salon and request one of these trending hairstyles!