There’s nothing better than an ice cold sweet treat on a hot summer day – except for a healthy ice cold sweet treat on a hot summer day!
Try out this popsicle recipe the whole family will enjoy!
Here’s what you’ll need:
16 oz Plain non-fat Greek yogurt
3 tbsp honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
8 oz berries of choice
Here’s what you’ll do:
· Add Greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla extract if using any to a bowl and mix well.
· Add half of the yogurt mixture to ice pop molds. Add a few whole berries in each mold and push to the bottom with a toothpick.
· Sick the pops in the freezer for about 15 minutes to harden up a bit.
· In a blender, puree the rest of the Greek yogurt and berries. Add the mix to the ice pop molds.
· Freeze at least 3 – 4 hours.