Faux leather leggings were all the rage last fall and winter, and good news, they’re back!
They might be the most versatile piece of clothing I own – I mean they work with everything from graphic tees to fancy blouses!
But sometimes the most versatile pieces can be intimidating to wear because they are almost too versatile! Like how am I supposed to wear these? Does it look like I’m trying too hard by pairing these leggings with a distressed jean jacket? Are they too dressy to pair with a fancy top too?
Here are my top 5 favorite ways to wear my faux leather leggings:
· Denim jacket, plain tee, leggings & sneakers
· Chunky sweater, leggings & booties
· Flannel top, leggings & flats
· Long cardigan, leggings & sneakers
· Sweatshirt, leggings & sneakers
As you can tell, I love rocking these leggings with any and every outfit! Add them to any outfit you’d wear jeans with and you’ll be good to go!